So tired... of.... laundry. I wish Xzibit would host a show called "Pimp My Laundry Room". Maybe if my washer was rollin on dubs, I wouldnt mind spending so much time with it. And my hands are so dried out too. :/ I’m an avid lover of all things lotion. I’m not sure if it is the curse of fair skin, but my body never seems to have enough water or moisturizer. Of course, if you know me, you know that along with my fair skin, comes ZERO color. My skin is as white as a gallon of milk. Its lovely being Irish and Swedish. I couldnt catch color if I tackled and sat on it. And now since I went blonde, my hair is thirsty as ALL hell in this weather. We took our yearly trip in to get da PO-LISHHH SAHHH-SAGE and pierogi for part of Christmas Dinner. Gonna go with my daddy to Swanson's maybe tomorrow for our Bondost and other crap. Pick up some pizza kits from Rosario's for Christmas Eve... Speaking of food, I need to make out my grocery list. There truly are not enough hours in a day man. I seem to have misplaced my cape too..
Im willing to bet money if you sent a sample of this to a lab, they would be able to find traces of crack in the grounds. Im beginning to think this hazelnut coffee is the reason I am twitching like a dope fiend, standing at my countertop waiting for it to brew just enough for the cup in my hand. Who'da thunk it? Sandra - drinking coffee? Its unheard of I know. I am the first person to inform a coffee drinker that your breath is offensive and smells like your toothpaste of choice HAD to have been a stick of summer sausage. I have crossed over. Like the musical God, Robert Plant, once crooned..."I can't quit you...Babe".
- The Hubby: Boy did I SMILE when he came home from work the other night. Though he was only gone for 13 hours, it seemed like forever. It's always fun taking 2 LOUD children and a tired, cranky baby anywhere. Every time I talked to him it seemed like he would never be home: I'm almost done (no your not - computers are bastards), I’m getting gas, stopping at McDonald’s (get me a caramel sundae with NUTS!)…The door opening was the sweetest sound of the day!
- Sons: I’m preemptively smiling at the thought of my boys having to clean up their bomb of a room. I would seriously take a picture right now if it wasn’t just downright embarrassing. They took out every toy and item they could displace in this room. I am NOT cleaning it up this time like I always do. I am, however, going to do a quick walk-through and pick up some junk that I want to throw away but they would never let me. Dad is home and he’s due for a good cleaning excursion.
- The Ladybug: So, anyone that knows me knows I don’t do vomit. Seriously. It’s the hubby’s job. It was in our marital vows, okay it wasn’t, but it should have been. We’ve got this “understanding.” This morning, I tried sneaking ham into her scrambled eggs. Uh yeah. Didn’t fool her. She always gags with it. Not this time. She puked. On her high chair tray. Twice in a ROW. Likke "Exorcist" style people...My mouth dropped open because I have to deal with this; hubby is at work. I SMILED and cleaned her up. No retching on my part I might add. How good am I? Not sure how I did it but I did. Hubby owes me a few really bad diapers to cancel this out! You seriously don’t know how proud I am of myself. I will not do it again!
- Stranger: Nothing is sweeter to see someone drive past you, flipping you the bird and giving you the eye because you aren’t driving like Mario Andretti. Nothing is sweeter than seeing said person get pulled over for speeding while you drive by giving them a smile. I wanted to wave to you and congratulate you on your DOUCHEBAGGERY but thought that was just tasteless. Yeah right. I didn’t want to curse myself and my Karma. Sorry about your luck crazy Honda minivan driver!
Be back in a bit with the recipes peeps! Gotta start 3 more doughs today!




No comments:
Post a Comment