Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And AWAY we go....

The 411:  I am a Daughter. Mother. Wife. Sister. Aunt. Friend. Ex-smoker. Cook. Student. I have a foul mouth. I have a loud laugh. Not the most extroverted girl. That's because people, as a whole, suck. I'm a nice girl, though. I see the beauty in everything but myself, and I'm working on that. I enjoy my friends, but when you become a mother, priorities shift. I can change a diaper in less than 60 seconds. Im a motherless daughter. I laugh at inappropriate situations, so forgive me if you fall and I chuckle. I'm the youngest of two children; I consider sleeping a hobby. I grew up on the SOUTH SIDE and am proud of it! Ashburn/Oak Lawn/Ridge. Butera was my Dominick's. I live for the arts. It is essential to my survival. Baptized Lutheran. Coverted to Catholicism. Practicing Pagan.

I believe the one thing we all have in common is a desire to follow a spiritual path which encourages self-discovery, and individual responsibility. I believe that all things exist in their own place, and it is up to you as an individual to find that balance and harmony. My circle of friends is very tight, and those inside find me to be warm, loyal, and easy to get along with. I may have some eccentric tastes and views about religion, politics, and society, but those who know me agree that I do not force any of these views down anybody's throat. I have an open mind, and try to use it to help others. My opinions and ways of thinking may be questionable, but without them I would not be me.


I am a budding artist, writer, poet, dancer. I do not necessarily excel in those categories, but the passion for it alone allows me the title. I see life in metaphors. I see dreams as reality. I am a work in progress. Evolution is my motto. I am vain, but modest. I am not the father of Anna Nicole's baby.


Known as: Red. Butch. Mama. Accept those nicknames without question. Flip flops, mild obsessions with lip gloss, body sprays, shoes and exfoliation. Waiting to be adopted by Brangelina. Open-minded with flexible points of view, possesses the ability to see things from all perspectives, and can sniff out the bullshit with canine ability. I am irony, personified. Undying loyalty to those that find their way to my heart. Trusting, but suspicious. I am your troubled child-hood. I am your neighbor. I am your confidant. I will kick your ass at Scrabble.

I have decided it is in my best interest and society's.. to purge the insanity inside of my head on a daily basis or Im going to end up in a padded room. I am a mother of 3 gorgeously fabulous children and I am currently home full time with them. 2 are in school, the youngest is turning 17 months tomorrow. Welcome to my madness... I hope you enjoy. <3

No comments: