It's cold outside. How bout a nice warm bowl of STFU?
I think too much. I want to know, who, what, when, where, why, who said what, what expression did they have on their face, etc., at all times. I probably would have made a great psych-iatrist/ologist if it weren't for the fact that I'm a little looney myself.
Perhaps I'm fascinated with others because often I feel abnormal, different from the "average" person. At times it feels like I'm operating in a plastic bubble, hyperbarically separated from the people around me. There seems an unreasonably high proportion of people that choose to live their lives in a complete and total ignorant ass mental fog, content to be spoonfed "knowledge" and "facts" on an as-needed basis. When I come across people that make an attempt to understand me...that is, the real Sandra that is buried under these abundant layers of feigned indifference, fluff and self-righteous contempt, I cling to them like a snail on the wall of a dirty fishtank! :) Yeehaw! I always feel lucky when I find someone that has the same twisted sense of humor and socially unacceptable world views as me...like wow, there are others like me. Individuality/originality is great and something to be embraced but sometimes it can completely isolate you...
When I go through negative situations, some of that energy seeps into my soul and I'm so tempted to open up Word and just spew all kinds of filth. I like to vent and rant as much as the next person, but I don't want my journal to become one overflowing with nastiness. People coming here reading and thinking, "Sandra just blew my high, ole heffa!" At any rate, life is too short to be all angst-ridden. I'll leave that schtick to the teenagers.
Someone told me that cynicism is the best way to block the good things that may come into your life. But how can you not be a little pessimistic when your negative thoughts have on more than one occasion, proven to be right? So how do I get my positivity boat to remain afloat in a sea of negativity? Malibu and Pineapple people. Mojito's...Nice and COLD. Slurp. I'm starting to get mellow with age. When people say dumb shit it just rolls off my back. I block most Yahfools immediately. I speak before being spoken to. I ask people how they're doing. I talk to strangers while standing in line. My friends think I'm a) going crazy or b) going crazy.
But I ask you all THESE nuggets:
- Am I the only person that feels like they've discovered buried treasure when they find an actual piece of shrimp in shrimp fried rice? And it's like the best tasting shrimp in existence. 'Tis the little things in life...
- Am I the only female that actually admits to occasional snoring and drooling during sleep? I can't control the shit that goes down when I'm ultra exhausted!
- Have you ever asked a person how they were doing...and dreaded the answer cause you knew they would go into a heavy, detailed, response? I mean damn, just lie and say you're fine like the rest of us! I guess same goes for me too =X
I hope they never cancel Maury Povich and his "Is You My Baby Daddy?" shows. I feel that these shows could be great aversion therapy for the kiddies. Just sit your child down and let them watch the drama that can go down when you have miscellaneous, unprotected sex with someone you don't even like. I figure there might be a child or two saved from being a teenage parent.
Damn I'm rambling today. Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment