Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Web can be a BEEYOTCH. :/


It’s been such a long ass time since I’ve opened up an actual content management system to talk about myself! Ah the relief. Instead of paying a stranger to tell me how nuts I am I take to the net and get it out and feel 100 times better. I have to get used to this all over again, so bear with me.

This site is going to be a work in progress. I am still adding and giving things more functionality. Yes, I will be posting periodically. Some posts will be silly, some will be sexy, some will be totally random and probably will make you scratch your head and question its relevance. Oh well. I just had to get it up and working first. So check back every few days because thats about as often as I may need to purge for those interested in comiserating.

Things are going to be different around here. I’ve always been an outspoken chick, not afraid to exercise my right of free speech, however…I’m much older now, and some of the old things just dont apply anymore. I’m thirty ONE, *shudders*, a mother of 3, and some days forget to brush my teeth, or hair because Im worried about everyone else. :/ I wouldnt change it for anything though.  Life is sweet right now. I’m being thrown wonderful opportunities, and meeting exciting people who actually matter. I can’t really complain, although I’m sure I will. We all do. I will post randoms, recipes, thoughts, pretty much anything that pops into my warped mind. It'll be a GAS KITTEN!

I joined blogger because of the need to do and say whatever I wanted without physically hurting anybody. Self expression is very important to me. I’m not necessarily "hushed" , however, I cannot walk around talkin shit about people to their face (because I have tact). Gotta be a lady But on this site, all of that shit is thrown out of the window. I will treat this site like my personal chuck bag. It has to come out sometime...

Consider yourself warned.

No comments: