Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"TIG OLE BITTIES"



I, unfortunately, am a big breasted woman.  38D to be exact.  This is post baby number 3. While pregnant with my children and nursing the youngest 2, these suckers hit an all time high of 42DD. G'LAWD HAMMUSSY. Some days I like it, others I don't. I am a firm believer in the just because they make it doesnt mean you should WEAR it. So here is my dilemma...

When I go to buy bras, I can't do those cute demi bras, because, well, It poses a problem for me.

Constant.  Nip.  Hard On...............  I can't stand it. 

"It takes a revolution to make a solution." -  The Late, Great Bob Marley

I mean the slightest blast of chilly air and BAM - they are popping out there for all to see. The 2 or 3 demi bras I have - when worn under ANY SHIRT I OWN, make me look like Dolly Parton's twin sister. Now while the husband is all for this, I, on the other hand, am not.

I saw that Victoria's Secret carries a bra called Ipex that is for fuller busted women and has a lining exactly where  you need it.   I must say that I don't like their sizing method, because I had to get a double D (give me strength.)  Anywho, this bra is good.  It has a little bit of a lining (that I am not used to), but it makes the twins look great under clothes.  Keeps them at attention, which I like, because lets face it, no woman wants to walk around with a chest of Nell Carter proportions hanging to their knees.  It's simply unacceptable. So yeah,  I'm gonna wreck shop on Victoria's Secret and snatch up as many as I can without having to file bankruptcy.  And the general public will thank me.



My name is Sandra. And I approve this message.

1 comment:

chevet' said...

i was a 40D (one d) after i gave birth to my daughter - that was coming from a 36a.

i have no boobs. i do have a lot of well shaped fat.